My Sister’s First Single and Running Woes (TOL #55)
It’s never a good idea to save a blog post that needs to be written for the morning of. Of course, that’s what I did today, so I apologize if my thoughts are even more scattered than usual. Usually, my creative juices start flowing much later in the day. So we will see how this goes 😉
As always, thank you for hosting Amanda! (Confused? Check out the details of this post here.) And if you guys haven’t checked her blog out, you totally should. Her recipes are delicious and her pictures are drool worthy!
Alright, let’s get this party started!
1. My sister is releasing her first SINGLE tomorrow!! I’ve heard the rough mix and guys, it’s amazing! If you want to hear a great song written by an even greater guy, check her song out on this link, tomorrow.
- I’ve noticed on my TOL posts, the format (i.e. the number spacing, 1., 2., 3…) is getting all mixed up. Do you guys see this? It must only happen when I publish the post; I have no idea how to correct it either! Sorry!
- These two. I love how Landon loves his son and how Benaiah loves his daddy. Every time Landon talks and reads to him, Benaiah lights up and instantly starts cooing. I love it!
- I ran yestersay and it felt so good! I was able to sneak 2 miles in while Landon took lunch and my pace was an average of 8:43/mi. Not too shabby. What I didn’t love about this run was how my hip flexor felt afterward. I noticed when I came home, it felt a little tight and sore, and through last night, it felt really uncomfortable. Not a fan of that. So, today I’m doing lots of foam rolling and stretching!
- This song. On reapeat. All day.
Christmas is coming and I’m no where prepared. I have a few ideas of what to get Landon and Benaiah, but not much else. Anyone else not prepared? Or are you the kind of person who has their Christmas shopping done in September?
- Benaiah is getting so good at tummy time and he’s enjoying it a lot more too. All the above makes mom feel pretty happy!
Lastly, I made some more of my favorite peanut butter protein bites and life is good. I love having a quick, protein packed snack handy in the fridge. Find the recipe here!
And that’s it! I hope you all have a great Thursday. One more day until Friday!
Questions of the Day
- What is something you are thinking out loud today?
- Does anyone have their Christmas shopping done?
- What is one of your favorite songs lately?