Happy happy Thursday you lovely humans you. I hope you all have a Thursday planned. My day? Nurse, snuggle, change diapers, and repeat all over again. Life over here is a lot different from before, but Landon and I are loving every second of it.
Before we dive into today’s randomness, thank you (once again) Amanda for hosting!
So far, I’ve learned Benaiah loves mommy, daddy, cuddles, feeding, car rides, his Mamaroo, and rocking. Benaiah doesn’t like having his diaper changed, cold hands, and being hungry.
This week has flown by and as much as I can’t wait for all of those first milestones, I can’t help but wish he stays this little forever. Slow down time!
2. Speaking of my little man, I know a reader commentend on my WIAW post, concerned that I wasn’t eating enough for a nursing mom. I wanted to clarify for my readers. disclaimer I don’t post everything I eat. Why? 1. Normally I forget to take a photo of every.single.thing. that enters my mouth (it would be too much work 😉 ) and 2. I don’t feel like I have to share everything I eat. My WIAW post share most everything I consume, but usually not every single bite/nibble or snack gets documented. So to anyone who was wondering, I’m fueling with lots of healthy food and nutrients and Benaiah is gaining weight! So we are all good 🙂 Thank you for sharing your concern though.
3. While we are on the topic of food, this smoothie = so good. Almond butter in smoothies is a game changer friends. Try it sometime and thank me later. 😉
- Also, midnight snacks after nursing seasons have also been happening. Nursing = hunger = protein bites to the rescue! So thankful for meal prep. I’ve learned it makes life a whole lot easier.
- I can’t wait to run, but until I can I will live vicariously through your running. So share all the details, sound good?
Lastly, I have some pretty exciting news that I can’t wait to share with you guys! Stay tuned for more info.
I’m signing out for now, have a great Thursday – seize the day.
Questions of the Day
- What are your random thoughts? Share them all!
- Do you eat late night snacks?If so, what is your favorite snack?
- Who has a September birthday?! How do you celebrate?