Good morning, happy Thursday, and happy September 1! Can you believe we are already in September? I feel like summer just began. Time…slow down.
Before we dive into the craziness of today’s random Thursday thoughts, a big “thank you,” to the lovely Amanda for hosting! Also, if you all are looking for a delicious pumpkin bread recipe, make sure to try her recipe out. I’m making this ASAP.
1. Since we are talking about fall and pumpkin bread, let’s continue. I am so excited to whip up all.things.pumpkin. (Be prepared!) use my spice candles, and watch the leaves drop off the trees. If you haven’t caught on, I love the fall. Yesterday, I was super excited that it was finally cool enough to open my windows! Yay for fall weather.
3. Since I happened to mention exercise (eh, walking…) don’t miss this circuit workout I shared yesterday! And even though it says prenatal- it’s not only for pregnant women. 😉
- While I’m not gushing over the fall weather or exercising, I’ve been organizing everything in sight. Yesterday, I cleaned out my purse. Guys, why in the world do I have so.much.junk. floating around in there? No wonder why it was so heavy!?
6. Last nights shenanigans- oh my goodness, can’t handle this.
That’s all for today! Catch you all later.
Questions of the Day
- Are you excited for fall? What is your favorite fall activity?
- Current mood?
- What are your random Thursday thoughts?