1. I really love the warm weather, but the mud is crazy…even though it was muddy it didn’t stop me from running yesterday. On the schedule for yesterday, was a three-mile run. My pace hovered at a 6:55 for most of the run, which I am pretty excited to see! (Thank you speed training)
2. By the end of the run though, my white socks were no longer white.
3. Mom bought cuties the other day. They taste like candy. Day made.
4. Coffee always taste good in the mornings, but for some reason, it tasted extra amazing today. Maybe I just needed the caffeine or something…
5. I hosted a small part of our business training call last night and afterward, had a late night conversation with my parents. All that to say, I am tired. Hence pajamas in the picture above.
6. I was reading in Romans 8 this morning and realized how marked up it is. It is amazing that I can still make out the verses… (If you haven’t ever read Romans 8 or haven’t read it in a while, I highly recommend you do so!)
7. Another crazy thing I noticed, this little chain that my seven-year old sister is making. How does she know how to do that already?
And that’s a wrap folks! Catch you all later for WIAW! Make it a great Tuesday.
Pray hard. Run long. Eat well. Love deep.
Colossians 3:23 “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward.”