Trader Joe Runs, New Water Bottles, and My Blog’s Makeover (Friday Favorites 8/26)
Good morning and happy Friday!! I can’t believe it’s Friday already, didn’t the weekend just end? As quickly as this weekend has flown by, I’m hoping the weekend’s pace is a little bit slower.
Okay, so, you know that recipe I was going to share. Yeah, that didn’t happen…
Instead, I decided to totally redesign my website and go with a whole new look. I underestimated how much time it takes to do that and wound up working on my blog layout/design/menus for most of the day! It is still a work in progress, but hopefully everything will be (okay, the major things) will be done by next week. Make sure to comment below and let me know what you think of the new look!
Now that that little update is out of the way, let’s celebrate Friday (woohoo!) with a roundup of some favorites from the week! I hope you all are heading into a chill weekend- for once Landon and I have zero plans. It kind of feels strange…but I’m not complaining!
Okay, let’s chat about some favorites from the week!
Trader Joe Grocery Runs and Free Samples
Apparently, if you stare at the nut selection long enough at Trader Joe’s, a nice employee will come up, open a bag of their favorite nuts, and offer you a free sample. I’m now thinking that I should take this tactic and use it in the ice cream section. Now, that would be great.
Final Pregnant Miles
4. With each mile baby T and I run together, I catch myself wondering which run will be my last run while pregnant. Until then, I’m savoring each mile that baby T and I conquer together. My runs my be slower and shorter, but they sure are sweet.
New Water Bottles
5. I don’t know if it is just me, but I drink way more water when I am drinking it out of a bottle and with a straw. Anyone else like this? I think I get it from my mom…but we are basically twins. I also love this cup because the straw is rubbery. It will be the perfect bottle to drink water out of during labor! And it’s cute. Enough said.
Favorites from around the Web
- Courtney recently shared this amazing looking ice cream cake. I’m now trying to think of an excuse to make it. Anyone want to come over and eat ice cream cake with me?
- Why skipping breakfast can actually benefit your health? Confused? I was too. Jasmin shares a great article here that I found super interesting.
- Anyone else like jumping rope? Julie shared this epic looking jump rope workout that I’m excited to try out ASAP!
- I keep telling you guys that Amanda needs to become a personal chef (specifically my personal chef) and these muffins are just another sampling of just how good her cooking/baking really is.
Questions of the Day
- What are some things that are making you smile this week?
- Anyone else implement intermittent fasting? Thoughts?
- Do you like shopping at Trader Joes? Favorite finds?