Tornadoes, Latest Obsessions, and Babies: (TOL #35)
3. Although my taste buds may have loved eggs, toast, and apples for breakfast, I had some nasty heartburn about 2 hours later. Anyone else had heartburn (while pregnant or not) before? Man, it’s no fun! I now have a whole new level of empathy for those who struggle with heart burn on a regular basis.
5. What I’m not loving so much? The physical exhaustion that hit this week. I’m thinking baby T is having growth spurt, because I’m literally fighting to stay awake in the afternoon. (i.e. Yesterday’s 1.5 hour nap.)
7. Ahh, coffee is in my hand and I’m feeling much better about life right now.
8. Something else I cannot get enough of lately? My healthy chocolate peanut butter pie. Seriously, it reminds me of a cross between a fudgsicle and ice cream cake. (Excuse the awful pixture.) Missed the recipe? Find it here.
9. Speaking of recent posts, yesterday, I was talking about RUNNING (you know, that sport that I have a deep love for?) I typed up a big post about how to get faster and run further without giving yourself an injury, losing your passion for the sport, or killing yourself. Check that one out here.
11. Speaking of feeling things? My heart just about exploded when I got an email with a picture of our friends (from our Bradley class) who just had their baby yesterday!! (His name is Oliver and I can’t get over how adorable that is.) Landon and I are so happy for them- he looks absolutely perfect. (It is still sinking in that Landon and I get a baby soon too!)
How was that for random thoughts? Hope you were able to keep up! 😉 I’m signing off for now,happy Thursday and make today great.
Check back in later for my leg/core circuit workout.
Share Your Thursday Thoughts:
- Name three things you are doing today! (Me: Arm workout, gardening, Bible study)
- Share a random Thursday thought!
- Any latest obsessions?