Thinking out Loud XI
1. You know your day is off to a good start when you are offered not one, but two free, chocolate chip cookies at Panera. #daymade
2. I finally got a hair cut.I think she cut about two inches off, my hair feels so fresh now. Yeah for health locks!
3. I received another shipment of coffee to restock my dwindling supply right in the nick of time. I was getting a little nervous for a while there, I almost ran out of black. I promise you, that will never happen again.
4. Sorry in advance for all the pictures that are from my ipad and instagram. I really need to invest in a better camera…it’s on the to-do list.
5. One of my favorite little ladies spent the night this week, and in the morning we had our devotions together. There really is nothing better than that. And look at how we match?
6. After late night business meetings, I get tired and take selfies. Because, why not?
7. Speaking of selfies, I’ve learned that they are almost impossible to take on the treadmill. Hence the picture of my feet below. Wednesday morning, My treadmill and I had a hot date, together we conquered speed training.
8. Lately, I’ve been playing around with collages. I have now officially fallen in love with pic monkey.
9. Speaking of collages, frustration number 1? Spending time collaging pictures, and then the image size is too big for a youtube page cover? What?! Because of that, I thought I would share with my readers what cover I made for our youtube channel. Unfortunately, because of the size, you will never see cover this on youtube…
10. Last night, I spent a wonderful evening with my grandma over cookies, coffee, and milk. We talked about memories of grandpa, my coffee business growth, verses, old hymns and so much more. I am so blessed to call this lovely lady not only my grandma, but my friend.
(repeat picture, sorry!)
11. Anyone else wondering how it is Thursday already? It feels like Tuesday…
Well, I’m going to go try to figure out what day it is, 😉 have my devotions, cross train, and get some work done!
What are your thoughts today?
Comment below and share!