1. Coffee is great. It is even better when you have two different drinks from Starbucks in one day.
Drink number one : Iced Americano with Organic Vanilla Milk (!)
Drink number two: Black Coffee…sometimes simple is best.
2. Drinking coffee is fun by yourself, but even better when accompanied by sisters.
Check out that drink. She got a Trenta. I didn’t even know that it existed.
They make my days brighter.
3. Does anybody else have a hard time finding jeans? I have the worst time! The jeans are always too big in the waist and long in the leg. Yesterday, I found some though! Victory.
I may or may not have gotten these amazing purple workout pants.
I am sure they will make me run faster.
4. Speaking of running, I got to run today without pain!! I went 4.25 miles with sheer joy. God is so gracious and so powerful. (Notice the amazing pants!)
5. Fall is finally here! I have already bought new skinny jeans, brought out my scarves, decorated my room with pumpkins, drowned myself in football, and ate butternut squash soup. If you need a good brand this one was a winner.
6. Salad beasts. It’s were it is at. Does anybody else dig hummus on top of a salad? So delicious.
7. Still on the smoothie kick. Someone must help me.
8. This weekend we have a fall festival in our small town! I am looking forward to a great weekend. There will be running, shopping, and football, and church. All of my favorites.
Any fun activities for you guys?