1. I have been very slowly, but surely, updated my blog. New recipes are now filed under almost all the categories. Obviously, there are not many in each yet, but there are some. Each link will take you to one of my recipes. Except the lentil soup- that one still has to be written.
2. I looked outside the window, yesterday and saw this:
I am so thankful for the men in my life. My dad and brother are some of the greatest men I know and I am so proud of both of them. They are both awesome at trap shooting, by the way.
3. The treadmill and I have a conflicting relationship. I have forgotten how horrible it is to run in a warm house, by the end of the run I am quite sweaty- or glistening as I like to say.
4. But it is better than freezing all of my appendages off. This morning I went for a three mile run and quickly realized I would have to say goodbye to feeling in my hands, face, and ears until I came home. It was a cold one, but nevertheless, it felt good to run.
5. I am signing up for a turkey trot on Thanksgiving day! This, believe it or not, will be my first race on Thanksgiving day. Anybody else racing? I am excited, I think it will be laid back kind of race- but still fun. And I get a free t-shirt, which is awesome.
6. Speaking of thanksgiving I am super excited to make some of favorite recipes. I will definitely be sharing. Here are some of my favorites:
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Agave/ Pear Cranberry Sauce
Sweet Potato Casserole
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
7. What are your favorite Thanksgiving dishes? Turkey? Cranberry Sauce? Mashed Potatoes? Pumpkin Pie? Let me know what recipes you would like to see this season and I will try to get them to you!