Four Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies and Other Randomness
I looked around my house for ingredients and decided to whip up a batch of experimental cookies. I was surprisingly pleased with how they turned out, so I thought I would share the recipe with you.
Four Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies
- 2-3 Large, ripe bananas
- 3 Pitted dates
- 1 1/2 c. Oats
- Optional, but highly encouraged add in: 1/3 c. Dark chocolate chips.
Put bananas, 1 c. Oats, and dates in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Stir in the extra 1/2 c. oats and chocolate chips into the mixture until it is thick enough to form into balls.
Press balls (golf ball size) onto baking sheet and slightly flatten with hands. (They won’t flatten themselves.)
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Enjoy warm or cold.
In other news….
1. I have a four mile run panned for today (yay!). Of course today is the day humidity decides to come to Illinois. We will see how this run goes.
3. I didn’t mention this on my blog, but a couple days ago was our “1 Year Engagement Anniversary.” Time goes so quickly.
4. Tonight I have my glucose test. Wish me luck!
5. I’ve been meditating on this verse latley. God is good.
Your Turn to Share:
- What’s your favorite kind of cookie?
- Any verses you are meditating on latley?
- What does your run (or workout) look like today?