Cooking, Nesting, and Hobby Lobby Woes (TOL #34)
Before I share all my random Thursday thoughts with you all, I want to give a big thank you to Amanda for hosting my favorite blogging party.
1. I’ve been creating recipes/ cooking a lot latley and it has me feeling super happy. Landon is happy too, since he gets to reap the benefits. 😉
2. I love eggs- but farm fresh are the best. I’ve been eating them like this:
4. My Banana Chocolate Muffins. (Missed the recipe? Check it out here.)
5. While I’m not in the kitchen, you can find me in the living room working out. I’ll be honest- this week running has not been happening. (Okay, I’ve run once.) My hips/lower back are sore and even walking is bothersome. I think I need to hit up the chiropractor. Any ideas of how to combat pregnancy back/hip pain?
6. I don’t think I helped my hips and back at all yesterday when I decide to organize our closet, completely rearrange our bedroom, and move all the furniture. I would say I’ve officially hit the “nesting” phase.
8. Have you guys seen the trailer for “Beauty and the Beast?” I seriously cannot wait for this movie to come out!
9. I was just calculating and in one week, Landon and I will be celebrating ten months of marriage! How does the time go by so quickly? Each month is sweeter than the last and I am so thankful for him.
That’s all for now, let’s hang out again soon. Check back in later today for a new 20 minute strength circuit workout!
Share Your Thursday Thoughts:
- If you’ve been pregnant before, did you experience hip pain? What did you do to combat it?
- Share your top three random thoughts!
- Anybody else super excited about Beauty and the Beast? Any other movies that you are looking forward to seeing?