Benaiah’s Three Weeks Old (?!) + All the Fall Feels (TOL #48)
Happy Thursday and happy first day of fall! It’s now officially time to whip out all the sweaters, plaid, pumpkin spice, and warm soups. Anyone else with me? Unfortunately, today is supposed to be in the 80s, so I may have a while before it really feels like fall around here.
Until then, you can find me dressed in my sweaters, the beauty of air conditioning, folks. 😉
1. This little man is three weeks old already! How in the world? These past few weeks have been exhaustingly beautiful and I wouldn’t trade a second of it. I’ve learned a lot and absolutely love being this boys mama. I’ll share more about his progress and mine next week. So, stayed tuned 😉
2. Surviving three weeks with a newborn seems like a cause for celebration, right? Right. My sister, Emily, got the gelato shown above (mocha flavored) and I’ve been thinking about it since last Friday. She let me have a taste and boy, it was out of this world creamy. Landon and I may need to get gelato for our date night this week. If you are reading this babe, that’d be great.
3. While we are on the subject of dessert, yesterday I made these (I was a little worried I would forget how to cook since we’ve had so many meals delivered to us lately 😉 ) What are these, you ask?! Super healthy chocolate cupcakes. Recipe to come soon once I perfect a few things.
- On a different note, I was cleared to do push-ups and walk. You know what I’ll be doing 😉
6. Last, but not least, this guy had been such a huge help to me over these past three week since Benaiah’s birth. I cannot thank him enough ft everything he’s done for Benaiah and I. I love you honey.
Annndd, on that sappy note, I’ll leave you for today. I hear Benaiah stirring, which means I have approximately three minutes before he’s ready to eat. Catch you all tomorrow!
Questions of the Day
- Are you a fall lover? What’s your favorite part about the season?
- Favorite way to celebrate different occasions?
- You pick: gelato or ice cream?