Baby’s Head is Engaged (!!), Gas Station Finds, and Hard Runs (TOL #37)
Before we dive into the randomness of my thought life, I want to give a big thank you to Amanda for hosting!
1. Since we are chatting about the weekend, Landon and I saw some pretty amazing fireworks on Monday! I’ve seen a lot of fireworks in my lifetime, but these were some of the best! Fun fact? My cousin was in charge of the fireworks! Talk about pressure.
5. I would be buying almond butter more, but can I complain about the prices? I seriously cannot justify paying $9 + for almond butter. I’m hoping that someone will just randomly mail me almond butter or something… 😉
5. Another sad moment of the week? My run was pretty miserable on Tuesday. I think some nasty muscle is giving me grief. I took yesterday off and worked on cross training. I’m hoping that it will heal up by Saturday so I can run my favorite trail while Landon plays soccer.
6. Although my run bummed me out, this dressing helped brighten my mood. Greek yogurt dressing? Yes please.
8. Find of the week? This gas station. They had a sign out saying that they have TCBY (frozen yogurt) is served there!! I thought they all closed. I may end up frequenting this gas station to get gas 😉 😉
9. Speaking of food >> In case you missed it, I shared my homemade French fry recipe yesterday. Check them out on this link.
Well, that’s all for now. Let’s hangout this afternoon over a cup of coffee and a new recipe.
Questions of the Day
- Share your random Thursday thoughts. I want to hear them all!
- What was a recent hard workout for you?
- Any TCBY fans out there? Do they still exist?