Baby Bumps, Random Lunches, and Good Runs: Thinking out Loud (#29)
2. While we are in the subject of lovely things, I caught this rainbow in the sky the other evening. It would a double rainbow, but I don’t know if you can make that out in this picture. And no, I wasn’t driving.
3. Yesterday’s run was glorious, pretty much the run that every runner dreams of. Even though running pregnant has its up and downs, I am thankful I still am able to get out there and do it.
5. In case you missed it yesterday, a new healthy and easy dinner recipe is on the blog! Check it out here.
9. When I cross train at home, I time myself to make sure I get a long enough workout in. Some days, I remember to stop my watch when I’m finished. Some days, I don’t. (That, my friends, would be a long workout.)
You Share Your Thursday Thoughts:
1. Anybody else love cottage cheese?
2. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
3. For all my running friends out there: what’s been your best run recently?