Welcome to Thinking out Loud Thursday! Let’s jump right in shall we?
1. Can we just take a moment to recognize how much of an accomplishment it is to finish a journal! I’ve polished off seven and am just starting on my eighth. I love the feeling of writing down the first words in a journal, not knowing where the rest of the pages will take you…it’s like an adventure!
2. Finally got my hands on some Quest Bars the other day. It’s been waaay to long. If anybody doesn’t know what Quest Bars are, they are Protein Bars that contain about 21 grams of protein and 17 grams of fiber per bar. They are great for pre-workout, post-workout, or emergency snacks. They are also delicious broiled or baked. My favorite flavors are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Double Chocolate Chunk. See a pattern?
3. New workout clothes make me happy
When I was on vacation, I got my official Cross Country shirt from my school for next year. And yes, I have been wearing it all the time. #2015seasonbaby
4. That right leg is still not feeling so hot, but I did get a soft tissue massage at the chiropractor yesterday. That was amazing! Anyone else willing to give me those daily? Sign me up.
5. One of my favorite parts about waking up super early is talking with one of my best friends. We usually call each other to wake one another up. Our wake up calls usually turn into early morning chats. I wouldn’t trade those moments for anything. I am continually reminded how grateful I am to the Lord for friends and family.
(ps. Check out her blog at- www.runstronglivehealthyblog.wordpress.com)
6. Yesterday, I got asked out by some stranger at Starbucks!? It was kind of creepy, kind of sweet. I said no of course;) #strangerdanger
7. I am excited to share tomorrow’s post with you all. It involves cookies.
Do you guys have any thoughts? Share them with me below or send me an email.
Catch you all later.