During the warm summer months, nothing tastes quite as good as a smoothie right after a hard workout or run! I am a big fan of banana/peanut butter and chocolate smoothies, but sometimes I want something more fruity.
That’s exactly how I felt after my run today. After grabbing a few ingredients, I whipped this Strawberry Banana flavored smoothie up and my cravings were satisfied.
Here is the recipe if you want to make one too!
Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie:
- 1 c. Almond milk
- 4 whole, fresh strawberries
- 1 large banana (preferably frozen)
- 4-5 large ice cubes
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 1 packet stevia
Add all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- What is your favorite flavor for a smoothie?
- What is your favorite breakfast after a run or workout?
- Spinach in smoothies? Yay a or nay?