Sophistication, New Finds, and Twins (TOL) #33
Before I share all my random thoughts with you all, I want to give a shout to Amanda for hosting today.
2. To console myself about the rise of almond butter prices, I made myself no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies. Just kidding, I made them for a Bible study that we are hosting tonight. Of course, I did try one out to make sure it wasn’t poisonous.
7. In case you guys missed it- my beloved hummus recipe (that I slathered all over that gorgeous wrap shown above) was shared yesterday! If you are interested in making something you can impress a crowd (or yourself) with- try this one out. Five minutes, a blender, and some simple ingredients turn into this delicious dip.
That’s all for now, I’m off to get my garden weeded. Talk to you all later!
Share Your Thursday Thoughts:
- If you could say anyone is your twin who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite cookie?
- Do you like to run trails?