Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Energy Bars (GF)
These easy peanut butter chocolate, no bake, chewy bars are sure to be a crowd pleasure. They are easy to make and even easier to eat! These make the perfect midday snack or late night treat.
Does anyone else share a deep love for no bake cookies? You know, those cookies that are fudgy, chocolatey, and easy to whip up? Those cookies are some of my favorites, but let’s be honest, they aren’t too stellar when it comes to nutrition.
That’s where these no bake bars come in.
- 1 c. Peanut butter
- 1/3 c. Cocoa powder
- 1/3 c. Melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4-6 packets of stevia or 1/3 c. Raw sugar
- 1 2/3 c. Whole oats
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
Combine all ingredients (except oats and cinnamon) in a sauce pan and melt. Bring to a low boil and boil for 5 min. (Be careful not to burn, it is really easy to do!)
Once boiled, pour (hot) mixture over oats and cinnamon. Stir to coat oat mixture and press into 8×8 pan.
Place into fridge and chill until hardened.
Questions of the Day:
- Apparently, I am on a peanut butter/ chocolate kick – what is your latest flavor combo obsession?
- What did your workout look like today? Did you run, swim, bike? Share all the details! (Mine: 3 mile easy run)
- What is your favorite energy/protein bar/brand?