New Things and Old Things
Happy Saturday to you all! Hope you are starting the weekend off on a good foot and enjoying the day that the Lord has made!
This Saturday, my dad and I ran our first 5k together. This was my dads’s first 5k, not mine, but it was really neat to be able to do something together. I won’t spoil anything though, that is for another post coming up.
I wanted to share a quick update about some new things going on in my life, as well as some old things, before I did a weekend recap post.
Old Things (let’s start with the less exciting things first)
1. Still can’t get enough sweet potatoes. I am pretty sure I will be radiating orange soon, and it won’t be because of the sun. (Unfortunately)
2. Foam rolling. Painful, but so beneficial.
3. Sunsets, the usual sunset that I see, but thankful to have the opportunity to witness God’s beauty every single night.
4. Sister pictures. Enough said.
1. A courtship with this man, Landon. I am so grateful the Lord placing him in my life. I know that I have grown closer in my relationship with Christ because of our courtship and I’ve learned so many things. He is such a blessing and I love his heart for our Savior. I am excited to see what God has in store for us.
*Disclaimer* Everything else is much less exciting now that I shared that. Anything else new pales in comparison to the excitement of that information and picture. But, I will try my best.
2. French tips. Thank you Abby. She did a great job; I was quite impressed!
3. Hair that actually lays nicely. That’s a new thing for me. It might be because of a coconut oil shampoo that we are using and that is new (!).
Hope you all have a great rest of your Saturday!
“To God be the glory, great things He hath done!”