I think I may need a couple more cups of coffee, because my brain feels fried. Maybe it’s the lack of sleep, but when I sat down to write up the post, nothing was coming to me. At.all.
Don’t you just love it when you stare at a blank screen that’s needing your creative words scattered across the page? That feeling always takes me back to highschool, when I had all my ideas for my papers in my head, but had a hard time getting those first sentences on the page. (Anyone else struggle coming up with good thesis sentences?)
Okay, enough rambling, let’s move onto the main portion of today’s post. Also, thanks to Amanda for hosting today!
- My mom looks young enough to have a baby of her own. If those genes could be passed onto me, that’d be great!
- Speaking of great things, chipotle runs with the family make Sunday’s especially good. (photo credit to my father in law)
- A couple things make me super happy in life. And this is one of them- laughing sessions with my sisters. (Side note: why do they look so gorgeous while laughing/ I always look horrifying…)
And before I try too hard I’ll leave you for today.
Hope you all have wonderful Thursday!
Questions of the Day
- Any random Thursday thoughts? Share them below!
- Are you a fan of sweet potatoes? What is your favorite way to eat them?
- Do you struggle writers block? How do you overcome it?