My Brother and Sister-in-Law are Coming(!!), Tweeting, and The Racing Bug: Friday Favorites (7/1)
Good morning and happy Friday to you! I don’t know about you, but I love Friday mornings! It’s (I think technically…) the start to the weekend, a three day weekend, and Landon and I always have a date night on Fridays. All this to say, Friday’s are great days. I’m celebrating over here with sharing my Friday Favorites
7. These muffins are quickly becoming a favorite around here. (Missed the recipe? Find it here.) I highly recommend warming a muffin up and topping it with coconut oil- game changer.
8. Baby T’s movements. I tried to get a video of all the acrobatic moves baby T likes to perform, but our little munchkin was not very cooperative. I’ll leave this one to your imaginations. 😉
Favorites from around the Web:
1. This article by Chelsea talking about running ruts, how to handle them, and what to learn through the process.
3. Runner’s World: The 25 Rules of Running. Excellent article!
4. Courtney’s zuchinni recipe roundup! She now has me craving zuchinni bread.
5. Janae’s 10 Long Distance Race Consequences. So.acccurate.
And on that note, I’m signing out to start the weekend off right on a sweaty note.
Today’s workout? Arms and core. (I would say abs, but lately, baby T has been covering them up…) 😉
Your Turn to Share
- What are some of your current favorites?
- Any fun weekend plans?
- What’s your workout for the day?