Moving on the Hottest Day of the Year, Surprises from Landon, and Favorite Music: Friday Favorites (7/22)
This weekend, I have my first (!) baby shower and Landon and I will be working on moving boxes, hanging out with family, and (hopefully!) relaxing.
Before the fun starts, I’ll share some of my favorites of the week with you all!
Surprise Treats from Landon
Landon surprised me last night with my new favorite treat! Halo Top ice cream. I’d never had the strawberry before, but again, I was not disappointed! A+ flavor. Thanks babe, you are the best.
Have you ever found that album that is just perfect in every way? Yes, that is this album. Favorite all the way.
First Decor Up
Yesterday, I decided to spend the hottest day of the year (so far) moving boxes up and down stairs and unpacking in our new place. I had a blast, but I ended the day pretty tired and hot.
I got quite a few boxes over, unpacked, and hung a few items on the walls…
Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothies
If you’ve been following me for any amount of time, you know how much I love my smoothies. This week, I’ve been adding almond butter (instead of peanut butter) and it’s been a game changer! Hello deliciousness.
Favorites from Around the Web
- This post by Janae. She talks about running/life and how to balance everything in different seasons of life. I love her honesty and I love her blog. Love, love, love.
- Julie shared an amazing chocolate ice box cake recipe that’s been on my mind for the past couple days. I’ll take two please. 😉
- Almond butter and jelly muffins? Amanda’s recipe looks amazing.
Have a great weekend friends, stay cool!
Questions of the Day
- Weekend plans?
- What are some of your favorites from the week?
- How are you staying cool in this extreme heat?