Lulu Runs: Holiday Gift Guide for Your Fitness Friends
I promise a recap post is coming soon, but between internet problems, car trouble, and a couple busy days, I haven’t had time to collect my thoughts and write it all down! Keep a lookout for one coming tomorrow though.
In the meantime, I thought I would put together a gift guide for people in your life who are fitness minded!
If you are like me, I love gifting people gifts that are them. I like to scour the Internet, Pinterest, and local stores to find that perfect gift. And let’s be honest, sometimes it’s hard.
- Yoga mats are a great option for any type of athlete. Even though I’m just getting into yoga, I’ve realized the importance of a good mat. These are great for practicing poses and stretching.
- Most of my fitness minded friends love coffee. A great, easy gift idea that you can’t go wrong with is a gift card to a local coffee shop. My favorite cup of coffee during the day is my post workout cup of coffee. Something about relaxing with a warm beverage after a sweaty workout is the best.
One of my favorite fitness pieces in my collection are my running pants. They are soft, comfortable, and super warm! If you know a runner who runs throughout the winter, running pants are a great option!
Another one of my favorite running pieces is my running watch. It is so helpful to know how long I’ve run, how far, what my pace is, etc. I have an older model than the Garmin shown above and I love it. Not only has my watch lasted for over three years, but it is waterproof, which is perfect for runners who run in any weather! Aside from my shoes, this is one piece of running wear that I always use.
- You really can’t go wrong with a good workout tank and I’m in love with this one. I love workout tanks that have wider shoulder straps and a higher neckline and this one is perfect! Whether your fitness friend is a runner, yogi, cross fitter or lifter, this tank would work perfect.
Have a friend who races all.the.time or just loves racing? Buy them an entry to a local race! Racing can add up quickly, which means that any race that you can go to for free is pretty much the best thing ever.
7. Another running favorite of mine? Warm gloves! I’m pretty sure I can run in almost any weather as long as my ears and hands are warm. These gloves were a gift a couple years ago and I have loved them ever since. (Thanks mom and dad!) Another good thing about good running gloves? They don’t have to be super expensive. (Win!)
8. Lastly, any workout lover loves protein and Desginer Protein is my favorite. Not only is it reasonably priced, but it’s also high in protein, low in sugar, and the perfect number of calories! Find it here.
I hope these ideas help you as you look for the perfect gift for your friends and family! Have a great Tuesday friends.
Questions of the Day
- Are you done with your Christmas shopping??
- Do you stress about getting that perfect gift?
- What is one of the best gift you’ve ever gotten?