It’s Thursday, but in my mind, I’m at least a solid day behind…I think it’s because Landon had Monday (Memorial Day) off and Tuesday I had a friend over, which made Monday and Tuesday feel like a weekend. Nevertheless, I’m excited that we are almost to another weekend, and this one is going to be jam packed with all sorts of get togethers. I’ll share details with you on Monday. (Because I know you all are dying to know what I am doing every minute of every day.) 😉
Anyways, before I continue on one giant bunny trail, I want to give a shout out to Amanda for hosting and get this party started!
1. I decided it was time to get a snapchat for the blog!! If you want to follow me I’m at >>> luluruns315. If you follow me, you will find various updates on my day to day activities (see above photo) and I’ll make sure to follow you back!
3. Speaking of food, I’ve been loving fresh tomatoes on my salads. I found 2 pints of organic plum tomatoes for .88! Score.
5. Although I am thankful for the flowers popping up, the rain that has been helping that cause isn’t so appreciated. Especially when you are shopping with your friend. Yes, Brittany and I got soaked while shopping on Tuesday. It was quite the adventure.
6. Oh, another exciting thing happening latley? Thanks to my father in law and sister in laws help, I now have my very own garden! I went over and planted it last week (with the help of my inlaws) and dad T has been sending me updates on how my plants are doing. If you look closely, that little green thing is a bean plant sprouting up through the soil.
7. While I am not gardening or getting rained on, I’ve been trying out new kitchen experiments, (hence the muffins.) Last night, I made coconut whipped cream to top our healthy frappes. It was delicious! Has anyone else made whipped cream out of coconut cream before? I think I’m officially a fan.
You share your Thursday thoughts:
- What is your current exctment?
- What do you crave after a workout/run?
- You list three random thoughts on your mind!