iPhone Photos Galore, Yoga, and Sister Time (TOL #56)
Hey friends and happy Thursday! Again, I apologize for the lack of blog posts this week. It looks like we will be able to get our computer fixed this weekend and I can’t wait. Also, almost all my photos are from my iPhone today, sorry in advance for any grainy ones!
2. Speaking of yesterday, I attempted some yoga and found out I can do a few poses without looking absolutely ridiculous. I’m excited to start practicing different moves each day in order to strengthen, tone, and increase flexibility. Anyone else with me?
3. Also, yestersay, we ran out of coffee and I barely made it through the day. I thought about just pushing through and getting some Thursday, but when Landon came home we decided to make an emergency run. I had my first cup of the day at 7:44 (PM!!) and it tasted so, so good. Addicted? No. I can stop anytime I want. I just don’t want to. 😉
4. Have you guys seen the official Beauty and the Beast trailer? Oh my goodness! It looks amazing! Beauty and the Beast was (let’s be honest, is) one of my favorite childhood movies, which makes this remake even more exciting for me.
- Something else that’s amazing? Benaiah is 10 weeks old today! I can’t believe how much he is growing and changing each day. Don’t grow up too fast baby boy.
7. Lately, I’ve become quite the fan of consignment/resale shops. I didn’t not like them before, but recently I’ve found some steals that have made me like them even more! For instance, I found this jacket (the one I’m trying to rock above 😉) for $17. Since it is a Ralph Lauren, I was pretty happy about that price. How about you all? Any resale shop lovers out there?
8. I’m in search of new backdrops for my photos/recipes. I’ve recently learned marble slabs work And other similar things. If anyone else has any other ideas or where to find these magical back drops, that’d be great! Also, since my smoothie is the featured photo right now, don’t forget before the year ends to claim your choice of protein powder for 20% off using this code!
- And I’ll leave you with this important question. With all the holidays quickly approaching, what recipe would you want to see featured most?
- Apple, Pear, & Cranberry Pie
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Scones
Comment below and let me know!
Questions of the Day
- Which holiday recipe do you want to see featured?
- How are you celebrating Thanksgiving next week?
- What is your favorite brand of coffee?