I’m Back with Friday Favorites (11/11)
Happy FriYAY to all you lovely humans. Seriously, even though I didn’t do much this week, it still flew by, I guess that’s life with a two month old, right?
Since Friday’s are a cause for celebration, I’m going to share a few things that made me smile this week! It’s been a while since I’ve done a post like this and I thought it would be fun to share a Friday Favorite again.
Oh my goodness. Last night, Benaiah woke up to eat and instead of me feeding him immediatley, I ran to the bathroom to wash my face/brush my teeth (totally fell asleep without doing that!) and since Landon was still awake, he held him as he fussed.
Once I finished getting ready for bed, I came into our bedroom while Benaiah cried an obviously hungry cry. As I got into bed to get myself ready to feed him, Benaiah looked over at me, stopped crying, and gave me a half alseep, big, smile.
That totally made my night.
Victoria Secret Nail Polish
I got this nail polish for my birthday (?) a few years ago, and I love it. I don’t know about you, but I rarely do my nails, however when I do, I love this color. Plus, it’s a great fall color.
Benaiah’s Musical Caterpillar
Although I’m still trying to figure out what animal this is, Benaiah loves this toy. Almost every time I play the little toy’s musical tune, Benaiah instantly calms down and tries to figure out where the noise is coming from. Win for Benaiah, win for mom!
The Lost Art of True Beauty
In a beauty focused and body image saturated world, this book is a breath of fresh air. In all honesty, I’ve read this book before, but it’s always an encouragement to me when I read it through again. If you haven’t read any of Leslie Ludy’s books, I’d highly recommend them! Another favorite is Set Apart Femininity.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
I know these look like unbaked oatmeal cookies, but trust me, these are my protein bites. I’m always happy about a delicious protein packed snack that tastes like dessert.
Favorites from Around the Web
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Mug Cake? Yes please. This recipe looks delicious and easy. That’s a win!
- Just in time for the holidays, this deep dish quiche looks like quite the crowd pleasing recipe.
- Anybody up for a challenge? Janae is hosting a 200,000 steps challenge beginning soon! Find the details here!
- Lastly, I just love Robyn’s heart and honesty. (Oh and she’s getting married soon! So exciting.) In this post, she’s sharing her heart on body image. Love. Love. Love.
And that’s all for today! I hope you guys have a great Friday with whatever you may be doing.
Questions of the Day
- What is something that’s made you smile this week?
- What’s a recent favorite read?
- What are your Friday plans?