Now that the weather is getting warmer, my love for smoothies is making a strong comeback.
This recipe is one of my basic green smoothie combos and tastes like “ice cream” to boot. Okay, maybe not exactly like ice cream, but it is cold, creamy, and sweet.
How could you not what to try it now?
- 1 Large, chopped, frozen banana (or 1 1/2 if you want it extra thick and creamy!)
- 1 c. Almond milk (or a splash more if it gets too thick)
- 1-2 Large handfuls of spinach
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut butter
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3-4 Large ice cubes
- 1 packet Stevia
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
Place all ingrdients in blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
Questions of the Day:
- What is your favorite smoothie combo?
- Now that summer is coming, I’m day dreaming about summer activities! What are your favorite things to do during the summer?
- Do you have any fun weekend plans?