Dates, Mini Series, and Visits from Friends: Friday Favorites (8/12)
This week wiped me out!
Even though sitting on my couch sounds great, I have plans! Like: my mom and sisters are coming over today (yay!!) and Landon and I are going out for a date. I would say this Friday is shaping up nicely.
Visits from Friends
North and South
Have you guys ever seen this mini series? I’ve watched it a couple times, but it is one of those shows that I could watch over and over again. Thanks to Netflix, I’ve watched a few of the episodes in between writing thank you cards (for my baby showers) and ordering nursing attire on Amazon. If you haven’t watched it yet, check it out!
Baby T’s Approaching Arrival
My friend, Brittany, came over yesterday to hang out one last time before baby T comes! We chatted at home for a while, but then decided to go downtown and check out all the unique shops. I loved this mug- so accurate.
My Last Baby Shower
Tomorrow, I have my final baby shower. I have been so blessed by everyone’s love and generosity! It’s such a blessing to see how much baby T is loved already. Can’t wait to celebrate tomorrow!!
Favorites from Around the Web
- Yesterday, Julie shared a recipe for Triole Coconut Waffles with Vanilla Maple Coconut Cream. I may or may not have been drooling when I read the recipe.
- Chocolate Cherry Greek Yogurt Muffins? Yes, please. Thanks Amanda, I’ll take 10.
- Janae has been married a month (!) and she shares what she and Andrew have already learned! So fun to read. Thanks for sharing, Janae!
That’s all for now friends! I hope you have a fantastic Friday morning! Hopefully, I’ll have time to sneak on later today and share a recipe with you all.
Questions of the Day
- How are you celebrating Friday today?
- What is your favorite TV miniseries?
- Share your favorites of the week!!