Current Cravings + Snuggle Time is the Best Time (TOL #53)
I hope this post finds you with a large mug of coffee in your hand and a blanket wrapped around your body, at least if you live in the north like I do. Because, man, the temperature has dropped and I.am.cold. I was reading on Janae’s blog yesterday and she was sharing how she hates to be cold, except running in the cold is okay. I agree. I can’t stand to be cold, unless I’m running. Just another validation that runners are weird. And I’m okay with that. 😉
- This little man is almost two months old. I can’t handle his adorable, little personality that is continuing to develop every single day. I’ll be sure to share a bunch of baby details with you all on his 2 month update! Watch for it 🙂
- This is totally random, but our local coffee shop has the most interesting pieces of decor. This lion made of out- eh, metal and such is so interesting. If anyone is interesting in getting a metal lion for their lawn, let me know.. 😉
It’s safe to say that I may a tad obsessed with my mama’s Corn Flake Treats (be on the lookout for this recipe soon!) They aren’t the world’s healthiest dessert, but they are not super unhealthy either. (Win!) So, it’s totally justifiable to eat two. Right? Right. And just like that I’m craving them hardcore. If someone could whip up a batch, that’d be great.
- I may be enjoying a corn flake treat (or two) on the weekends, but I’m compensating for those little beauties with some, just-as-delicious, sweaty workouts! Towards the end of my pregnancy, my workouts got lighter and my runs became slower/shorter. I missed the ability to really push myself and get that endorphin laden, sweat-tasic workout in. The last couple of weeks, I’ve been enjoying my hard (hard for now) workouts that my body was craving and I’m so happy to be able to get back to the exercise I love.
And on that breakfast note, I’ll leave you. Hope you guys have a great Thursday. I’m off to scrounge up some breakfast and refill my coffee cup.
Questions of the Day
- Have a random thought? Share it below!
- What is your favorite breakfast for dinner food?
- Any treats that you’ve been enjoying lately?