Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Smoothie
Creamy, cold, and refreshing this smoothie tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry. It tastes so good, that you’ll never guess that it’s packed with protein and even (sh!) hidden veggies. Enjoy as a mid-day snack or as a protein packed breakfast beverage.
You all know how much I love smoothies. After a summer run or a hard workout, smoothies always hit the spot. One of my favorite smoothies is my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie. A couple days ago, I decided to leave out the peanut butter and throw in a couple strawberries.
After taking a sip, I was excited to find that it tasted just like a chocolate covered strawberry.
I hope you all enjoy this shake as much as I do!
- 1 c. Almond milk (or regular)
- A large handful spinach
- 3-4 large, ripe strawberries
- 1 large, frozen, banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 1/2 Tsp. to 1 Tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-3 large ice cubes
Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
- Do you like fruit smoothies or protein smoothies or a mixture of both?
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
- Anyone else a chocolate covered strawberry fan? (Don’t tell anyone, but I eat the chocolate and strawberry separately. I know, I’m odd.)