Creamy, cold, and refreshing this ice cream recipe tastes just like a cappuccino, but made with only a few, healthy ingredients. Thanks to the outstanding flavors of dark chocolate and coffee, you wouldn’t even know that it is packed with protein!
There are days that I feel like I am winning at life. Today’s been one of those days. I’ve gotten a couple loads of laundry done, ran necessary before-baby-comes errands, I finished my run early this morning, and I already know what I am making for dinner.
Oh, and I made this.
Chocolate Chip Cappuccino Protein Ice Cream
- 1 large, frozen banana
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1/2 packet instant coffee (or 2 tbsp. Strong, brewed coffee)
- 1 tbsp. Dark chocolate chips
Place bananas and almond milk in blender and blend until creamy. Add rest of ingredients, blend until just combined.
Enjoy immediatley. (Do I even have to tell you that?)
- What’s your favorite kind of coffee?
- Ice cream lovers- name your favorite flavor!
- What is happening today with you all? Winning at life today?