Baby’s Growing, Moving (!!), and Let’s Talk about My Running Lately (TOL #39)
Wow, has anyone else’s week simply flown by? I haven’t even had too many places to go/people to see and it still seems like this week hasn’t slowed down one bit. I’m okay with that though, we are one day closer to the weekend and it’s Thursday; which means I am sharing all my random thoughts with you all. I hope you all have a cup of coffee in hand. 😉
For more details click here.
Shout out to Amanda (who I’ve decided needs to become my personal chef) for hosting every week!
2. Speaking of working out, the last time I ran was last Tuesday, July 12th. (Yes, I’ve memorized the exact date…) my ankle (read more here) is still healing, but guys, it’s killing me to not run. I’m trying to keep the perspective that maybe the Lord is trying to tell me to slow down, that it’s not the end of the world, and I’ll be back to running soon. But, it’s still killing me to watch everyone else run…until I can, I’ll just live vicariously through everyone else’s runs. So, fill me in on all the details!
3. Since I’m not running for now, you’ll find me trying out about 1343 different at-home circuit workouts. Push-ups are my new #1 best friend.
4. Other forms of exercise? Packing, carrying boxes up/down stairs, (my ankle is loving me…) and cleaning. Oh yeah, just in case you are confused, 😉 Landon and I are moving! I won’t share too many details right now, but I am super excited about our new place! It is perfect for us! Stay tuned for more details in upcoming posts.
5. All this packing in the hot weather has my hangry: enter smoothie snacks. I made this one yesterday and life was pretty much 100% amazing.
6. Another amazing thing? Baby T must be having a growth spurt. I swear my little bump has grown into a massive basket ball over night. (Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration, but I feel like that’s what I look like.) I’ve also noticed Baby T loves to stick his or her little feet in my ribs. Totally cute, totally uncomfortable.
7. What is it about simple dinners that always seem to hit the spot? Maybe it’s because I didn’t have to put too much work into it or maybe it’s because I usually make my favorites when I make simple dinners. Either way, eggs, roasted sweet potatoes, and steamed green beans (from my garden!) tasted amazing.
8. Something else amazing? My gorgeous sister is recording her first single down in Nashville today! I can’t wait to hear how it all turns out.
That’s all for this morning friends. Let’s chat later today…be on the lookout for a new recipe!
You Share Your Thursday Thoughts
- Random TOL thoughts? Fill me in!
- Latest run? How did it go?
- What’s your favorite simple dinner?