A Couple Questions for You and the Countdown is On: Tuesday Tangents
Hello there and happy Tuesday! I hope your day is off to a fantastic start. I have a full day planned, but before it starts, I wanted to pop in quick and chat with you all. And since my brain can’t handle any deep conversations this early in the morning, let’s talk about random tangents that have been taking up my brain space.
- Like, the fall weather is here and our bedroom is even cold at night! I’m not quite for sure how I feel about that. I’m all about the fall weather, but a cold bedroom + nursing in that = not too comfortable. It looks like I may be turning the heat on soon.
2. A couple days ago, I had a slight panic attack when I noticed we had no more coffee left in the coffee jar. I reminded myself that I had some in my car, but when I went to look, there wasn’t any in my car either. Thank goodness, we had a stash hiding in the cabinet- I don’t know if I could have made it much longer. 😉
3. I get to RUN in two days (not like I’ve been counting down) and I couldn’t be more excited! I have no idea what to expect, running post- baby, but I know that even a slow, little run, will be amazing.
- I’m at a loss as to what fall recipes I should be sharing with you all! I need your opinion! I know I want to include a pumpkin recipe, an apple recipe, and maybe a soup or chili? Comment below and let me know what you want to see!
5. I mentioned this yesterday, but Landon and I found a new Netflix series that is pretty good! I don’t know about you, but we have a hard time finding a good show to watch. So far, this hasn’t disappointed. And I’m crossing my fingers it stays that way.
- My friends from Tenessee are coming today!! I’m so excited. We’ve been friends for years, (like since I was in third grade!) which makes our friendship so special.
7. Landon and I are looking to get a few new pieces of living room furniture and if any of you are creative, I need your advice! Our home has a 1920s vibe, but with modern touches. I’m wanting to get a new couch or two, but want something that fits with the feel of our home. Any ideas?
And with that question, I’m going to get onto the other tasks of the morning before my guests arrive! Have a fantastic Tuesday friends.
Questions of the Day
- Have a tangent? Share- I want to hear!
- Any thoughts on my couch situation? What style?
- I also need your advice about what FALL recipes you want me to create and share with you!