375 Pregnant Miles, Bittersweet Moments, and Snapchat Filters: (Friday Favorites 8/19)
Good morning and happy Friday! I’m excited to say our weekend plans are pretty low key and I’m not mad about that at all. I hope you guys have fun and relaxing plans for this weekend and savor each day!
What a better way to celebrate Friday than a round of favorites from the week, right? Because I believe Friday’s always call for some type of celebration!
Mom and Sisters Days
Monday my mother and sister-in-laws stopped over and today my mom and sisters are spending the day with me. Our mission: clean my old apartment and move the last couple boxes over! Thank goodness for family living so close 🙂
Breakfast for Dinner
In case you missed it, I shared this waffle recipe yesterday. Ever since making these beauties I’ve been dreaming about having them again. I’m pretty sure I know what we are making for dinner one of these nights next week.
Even though I will be cleaning our old apartment today, while moving the final big boxes last night, Landon and I said goodbye to our old apartment together. While saying goodbye, so many memories flooded back to me and of course my pregnancy hormones were raging. Naturally, I shed a few tears, but happy tears. We love our new place and can’t wait to make even more memories with baby T in his or her first home!
(For more daily behind the scenes find me on snapchat >>> luluruns315)
Final Pregnancy Miles
I’ve done a rough calculation and it looks like baby T and I have run around 375 or so miles together. With each mile I add onto our total together, I wonder when will be my last pregnant run (at least for this pregnancy!) As much as I cannot wait to get back to my normal feeling runs, running pregnant has been one of my favorite things ever. It’s such a blessing to be able to get moving and take this little one out for exercise, even before he or she tangibly with us. Mama can’t wait to run many stroller miles with you baby, come soon! 🙂
Favorites from Around the Web
- I’m pretty sure these granola bars Courtney shared inspired my peanut butter protein bites. I need to make these- they look amazing!
- Thanks to Julie, I know what body weight workout I will be using once baby T comes (and I recover) 😉
- Chocolate Cherry Greek Yogurt Muffins? Yes, please.
- My hospital back is officially all packed, thanks to many helpful articles, like this one.
And that’s all for now! Make today beautiful!
Questions of the Day
- What are some things that are making you smile this week? (- Or cry, if you are like me) 😉
- Any good movie reccomendations for the weekend?
- Do you like snapchat stories or Instagram stories better? – I’m still trying to figure out how to balance both…